Happy Monday! Lots of progress to report this week! The vanity for the boys’ bathroom was delivered and installed last week. We did have a little bit of spacing issues, but they seemed to figure it out and make it work. The vanity is two pieces and it is really long once put together. We had the option of having a big space in the middle to fill with a wood filler piece, or the option to push the two pieces close together and have wood filler pieces on both the left and right sides. Ideally, I wanted it that way, but they told me that there would have to be some plumbing rearranged for that to work. So, David and I decided that having a space in the middle to fill was the way to go.
I was going about my afternoon and one of the men working on the bathroom told me that he realized he didn’t account for the door jamb, so he had to adjust the plumbing to make the vanity work. This wouldn’t be my first choice, but it is still looking amazing! Counters are measured and ordered, and I can’t wait to see it all come together.